Tuesday, January 10, 2006

About A Boy

I'd like to introduce to everyone my favourite boy in town: Enrico!


Enrico is my favourite cousin. He's 5 and oh so cute! He likes to be taken to Bandungan, a hill station 45min away fr Semarang, for horse rides. Enrico is a total poser. When he sees a camera, he'll be snap-ready with a pose.


Unfortunately, Enrico likes joget ketek, monkey performance that's a traditional form of entertainment in these parts. I find it horrid horrid horrid. Look at that poor monkey in that little cage!


That's him and his brother, Richard, playing piggy back with my big bear.


Enrico has the cutest dimples. And he knows it.

That's us playing Hijackers of the Carribbean.


That sums up my social life in Semarang.

3 Comments:

Blogger jun said...

And i thought MY social life was sorry...

12:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boy is too fat

7:45 PM  
Blogger jovanda said...

Whoever you are, you are mean. Enrico is not too fat! He's just a big boy.

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home